Friday, February 17, 2012

First post for the Jenny!

I have no idea what I'm doing. Heee Heee. So here is my first post. Hee Heee. Can you see just how giddy I am!

Here is a recipe that I tried:

Crispy Chicken wraps


You'll find that I change recipes so much, they might not be the same. I didn't have cilantro. I used onions instead of scallions. I used mayo instead of the sour cream (since Jefferson wasn't eating sour cream then). And I used canned chicken since I didn't have a rotisserie chicken. So it ended up like a chicken salad sandwich recipe with cheese in a tortilla. My family loved these, although I don't think I used 3 cups of chicken like it called for, so it wasn't enough to make a full meal for us. But it was fast and tasty. Maybe a good hearty lunch.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment