Monday, January 30, 2012

Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies


For family home evening we had cookies for desert. I had these healthy cookies and they had some Fudge Shop EL Fudge cookies (Brandon's favorite). I do like to still lessen the sugar and the chocolate chips to take away some of the sugaryness. Tonight I only had like a Tablespoon of chocolate chips and it was enough for me. They are nice and gooey. On the recipe it calls for cranberries but I don't put those in. I love them frozen. The recipe is off of Mels Kitchen cafe http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/09/healthy-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies.html. Try it, some of you may like them.
While I was making these cookies, Bree was getting ready her pj's on and needed to find a brush. So I told her it was in my drawer in the bathroom. When she came back to the kitchen she had no brush and had found her bubble gum chap stick. I asked her where she found that and she said "I found it in the drawer with all your crap in it." I told her I didn't think that my stuff was crap:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment