Thursday, January 23, 2014

BBQ cups

I made this las night and it was yummy and a super fast.
I got it off the Six Sisters website which I love!
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2014/01/bbq-cups-recipe.html

Instead of the premaid biscuits I made home made ones.
This is the recipe I used:

Big Daddy Biscuits

2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 T. Sugar
1 T. Baking powder
1/3 cup shortening
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 425.  In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.  Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.  Gradually stir in milk until dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.  Turn onto a floured surface and knead 15-25 times.  Pat or roll dough into 1 inch think.  Repeat until all the dough is gone.  Brush off excess flour and place onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment